TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Packages, hotels, transfers, tickets, cruises, general services and fees are non refundable or transferable.
- Date changes or services if permitted by the supplier are subject to penalties.
- The passanger is responsible to carry the correct documentation at all times (passports, immigration card, visas and vaccinations) which can be requested on the journey.
- Travelmax is not responsible for strikes, cancellations, social situations, delays, and health or weather conditions.
- We strongly recommend purchasing Travel Insurance for all your trips; please ask us about options and coverage plans.
- We encourage all passengers to check in at the airport at list with 3 hrs in advance for international flights and 2 hrs for domestic flights.
- We recommend confirming your flights 24 hrs before departure.
- Our company is not responsible for lost , damage, theft , death or accidents of any kind.
- In case of assistance or emergency please call our offices (866) 898 9696 (Monday to Friday 9 am to 7 pm , Saturdays 10 am to 5 pm, and Sundays 12pm to 5 pm ).
All traveling rates, information and taxes are subject to change without notice. Prices are not guaranteed until the reservation is paid in full and you receive a confirmation. TRAVELMAX reserves the right to re-invoice your reservation should an error be made when computing your package price or airline ticket. Adjustments made to the package pricing will not be made once full payment has been applied, nor will any subsequent rate reductions be made retroactive.
Prices are based on specific days of travel and are subject to limited availability. Prices may vary based on the actual date of travel, class of service or hotel booked. Government-imposed airline ticket excise taxes are in effect at time of electronic posting. We reserve the right to amend these rules and restrictions at any time without notice.
SUPPLIERSSome of the services that you reserve and purchase through TRAVELMAX. are being provided to you directly by the supplier of those services ("Supplier") and not by TRAVELMAX. A Supplier is an airline, hotel, car rental company, or other provider of services of a particular item or component. In addition to the Terms and Conditions contained in the Agreement, your purchases and reservations are also governed by the terms and conditions of the respective Suppliers. Any claims that you may have in regard to the goods and services purchased or reserved through our Agency will be addressed to the Supplier.
FEESA fee may be incorporated in the total price of a TRAVELMAX packages or airline tickets, for arranging, facilitating and processing your purchases. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions set by the Supplier, including, but not limited to, observation of check-in/check-out times and compliance with all rules and conditions related to rates, products, or services.
PAYMENTSPayment in full is required to receive a confirmation.
American Express, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club, Visa, wire transfers or cash payments are accepted. The form of payment selected will be charged for the total price of the reservation. If payment is withdrawn through credit card chargeback, the Company shall be entitled to recover reasonable collection fees, attorney fees, and any other costs associated with recovering the full package or airlines tickets prices . Such fees commonly add a minimum of 30% to the payment amount due on the booking. If payment is withdrawn prior to travel for any reason, the Operator has the right to cancel the trip. The address requested is the billing address of the credit card that must be issued to a U.S. billing/mailing address and issued by a U.S. bank only. The cardholder must be a traveler listed on the reservation. To provide confirmation of authorized card use, you may be required by the supplier to present a credit card at time of check-in, rental or pick up.